Clown Killer 2 Clown Killer 2

Excelent

Very enjoyable, though it cud hav used a story line

Yuta 2: Part 1 Yuta 2: Part 1

OMG...

OMG... just OMG...

Yuta: Level One Yuta: Level One

Awesome... i think!

Not bad Alan. The action scripting and graphics were pretty good. However, I think the animation at the beginning may need a bit more work. And who gave you permission to steal my line... oh wait... I did! Or did I? I don't remember - but anyhow it's a good game!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

Wicked

Dat was sick! Propper profecional tutorial!

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

SOZ

That was good

I have to retype what I first came out with, don't read this til you've played it! Sorry for the inconvenience:

FUCK! You have been accepted at Sir Shit's school of Shitty Magic. As a first-year student, you will be assigned a 0-headed snake named a worm who will show you around the campus, clean your dildo, and scratch your dick.

Before school begins in May, you will need to go to South Park. While there, you should purchase materials for your Battling Sadako and Simple Fucking Spells classes.

Your lab partner will be Evenesance. She's an expert at conjuring piss-flavored cannabis juice out of tits of dragon, so we're sure you'll get along well.

We also hope you'll join one of our after-school activities, such as the Magical armpits Team. If you've got any questions, contact your counselor, Bruce Willis. We anticipate seeing you at Canada!

ultimat3 tutorial ultimat3 tutorial

It was okay

The tutorial was real helpful but i have to zoom in in order to read everything!

Editing the NG Preloader Editing the NG Preloader

Thanx

The tutorial was quite helpful, so thanx (although I knew most of that stuff already, but quite alot of people don't). The music was good but the loop got kinda annoying. Well done!

Druken-Munkee responds:

Thanks to you too.... It was the best loop I could find it and I forgot to put a stop music button on there XD! Thanks for the good review, it was the first thing I've ever submitted anywhere.